Real Estate Agent · TX · Member since 2022 · 128 posts · 73 votes
Hey all,
Fellow Texan investor here. I am wondering if you guys know of any reputable and reliable wholesalers around the Abilene, TX, area. The plan is to BRRRR a multi-family but want to get a killer deal. I am viewing my options for finding that deal to be bought right. If you know anyone, how was the experience and would you recommend? TYIA
Title Representative · Irvine, CA · Member since 2017 · 874 posts · 519 votes
3y
Hi Kaitlyn, let's talk. I'm active there and can try to introduce you to some others. "Killer deals" don't come along every day, but hopefully you can find a good deal. A lot of times a good deal happens because the buyer is more than just an opportunistic hobbyist investor...they are savvy and know how to force appreciation through strategy, and making it a value-add play, i.e. they are able to operate the apartments better than the previous investor.