How can I mass text skip-traced contacts using my own phone number?

How can I mass text skip-traced contacts using my own phone number?

Member since 2022 · 50 posts · 12 votes

I want to take this list of leads and text each one, inserting their name and a canned message. 

I want the message to be sent out thru my actual phone number though so I can receive responses, have iMessage when communicating with iPhone users, so they can call me too. 

Any knowledge of services that could accomplish something like this?

0Reply
15 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Do not market with your personal phone number. It will be flagged as spam and you will get blown up at all times. 

  • Member since 2022 · 50 posts · 12 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Eliott Elias:

    Do not market with your personal phone number. It will be flagged as spam and you will get blown up at all times. 


    good to know. Thank you 

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y

    @Arsh M.

    Along with that I recommend being careful where you get your lead sources from.

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.