Seeking to sell Investment Home

Seeking to sell Investment Home

Real Estate Investor · Pembroke Pines, FL · Member since 2017 · 80 posts · 34 votes

Hello Bigger Pockets Members,

I purchased a 4/2 1200 sq st home at auction at 50% of ARV for $70k. Market Value should be $145-150k. Rent of about $1500/month.

I purchased home all cash and I had to evict the occupants.  The home is ready to rehab work and then rent out.  

Since I already have several projects already in-progress, and my team spread thin, I decided that I will sell this one, most likely will need to be wholesaled since rehab work needed.

If you can help, please let me know how I can find local wholesalers in the Metro Detroit, Michigan market.  Or let me know if you may have other thoughts/advice also.  Thank you.

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.