How far should I put the closing date for infield lots for New Construction?

How far should I put the closing date for infield lots for New Construction?

Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I was wondering how far I should push out the closing date to sellers for developers (New construction buyers) because I know some developers like to get there certificates on land before purchasing or do they have to purchase the land first ?

0Reply
21 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Demetris Elliott:

    I was wondering how far I should push out the closing date to sellers for developers (New construction buyers) because I know some developers like to get there certificates on land before purchasing or do they have to purchase the land first ?


     It varies everywhere but I think 6 months is a safe place to start. Obviously try to get as long as possible. If you can get the property at a cheap enough price then you should be able to get buyer willing to close quicker because they are getting such a good deal. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.