Just starting out wholesaling in staten island. Was wondering if anyone has had any success here. Is it possible to even do it where I am? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am relatively new to this.
Real Estate Broker · Staten Island, NY · Member since 2017 · 101 posts · 43 votes
3y
Having a real estate investor meetup at my SI RE office in 1 week if you’d like to join. May meet some likeminded people, next weeks topic is flipping. Message me if you want to come
Real Estate Broker · Staten Island, NY · Member since 2017 · 101 posts · 43 votes
3y
Having a real estate investor meetup at my SI RE office in 1 week if you’d like to join. May meet some likeminded people, next weeks topic is flipping. Message me if you want to come
Having a real estate investor meetup at my SI RE office in 1 week if you’d like to join. May meet some likeminded people, next weeks topic is flipping. Message me if you want to come
@Joseph Ranola I would love to attend as well. Can you let me know the details. Thank you
Just starting out wholesaling in staten island. Was wondering if anyone has had any success here. Is it possible to even do it where I am? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am relatively new to this.
I just commented the below on another post, but it pertains here as well"
To get real good market insight - maybe call a few local Real Estate Agents and see if they will provide you contact information on the wholesalers they work with. From there, call those wholesalers and ask if you can work for free for them for 3 months - this will be huge ROI for you if they accept.