Strategies for building network with wholesalers..?

Strategies for building network with wholesalers..?

Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 9 votes

Hi All, 

I was hoping for some guidance on the best strategies for building my wholesalers network across the US? Been in FB groups, found ppl on Craigslist, done my own google searches, etc. 

Wondering if anyone has a strategy for building a network with wholesalers? 

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kyler B.:

    Hi All, 

    I was hoping for some guidance on the best strategies for building my wholesalers network across the US? Been in FB groups, found ppl on Craigslist, done my own google searches, etc. 

    Wondering if anyone has a strategy for building a network with wholesalers? 


    99% of wholesalers in facebook groups are not wholesalers but try to be. You will want to join some REIA groups that are paid, and see who the wholesalers are in those groups. For working with a wholesaler it is always quality over quantity. Just my 2 cents.

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 9 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Chris Seveney:
    Quote from @Kyler B.:

    Hi All, 

    I was hoping for some guidance on the best strategies for building my wholesalers network across the US? Been in FB groups, found ppl on Craigslist, done my own google searches, etc. 

    Wondering if anyone has a strategy for building a network with wholesalers? 


    99% of wholesalers in facebook groups are not wholesalers but try to be. You will want to join some REIA groups that are paid, and see who the wholesalers are in those groups. For working with a wholesaler it is always quality over quantity. Just my 2 cents.


     Beautiful - thank you so much for that! I'll see what REIAs are available  

  • Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 9 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Chris Seveney:
    Quote from @Kyler B.:

    Hi All, 

    I was hoping for some guidance on the best strategies for building my wholesalers network across the US? Been in FB groups, found ppl on Craigslist, done my own google searches, etc. 

    Wondering if anyone has a strategy for building a network with wholesalers? 


    99% of wholesalers in facebook groups are not wholesalers but try to be. You will want to join some REIA groups that are paid, and see who the wholesalers are in those groups. For working with a wholesaler it is always quality over quantity. Just my 2 cents.


    Do you have any guidance on which REIA I should look at? I'm okay doing nationwide.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.