Rental Property Investor · Member since 2021 · 423 posts · 190 votes
I'm tired of making 10,000 cold calls myself. The VA can figure out if the prospect is interested. Then I can take it from there. Or is it a bad idea to give VAs probates to call? Would that really upset the executor/personal representative?
And it might not take 10,000 calls. Maybe it will take 5,000 calls because I’ll be using Batch Skip Tracing instead of Mojo Skip Tracing.
Investor · PA - NY - NJ · Member since 2019 · 458 posts · 168 votes
2y
Using a Virtual Assistant to pre-screen prospects can save you time, but it's crucial to be respectful of their needs and concerns. Executors and personal representatives may have mixed feelings about VAs handling probate calls, so approach it with sensitivity. As for call volume, using Batch Skip Tracing might help improve efficiency, but it's essential to focus on quality interactions rather than just reducing the number of calls.