What to do without out of area leads?

What to do without out of area leads?

Joe S.Pro Member
Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes

So we do a lot of marketing in San Antonio, Texas. We are not a wholesale company and we are looking for deals that we can close on personally. From time to time we get leads that are in other parts of Texas.  How would I go about finding someone to help run these out of area leads and we could work out some sort of split if they could lock up the property and find it an end Buyer. Wholesaling is not my focus, so I really do not want to develop a team or system for this sort of endeavor.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

1Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Title Representative · Irvine, CA · Member since 2017 · 874 posts · 519 votes
    2y

    I've wholesaled 35 deals in Texas, and in all regions (East, West, Central, North, South) so I could be on your list of folks to talk to.

  • John O'LearyPro Member
    Lender · Winter Park, FL · Member since 2021 · 737 posts · 412 votes
    2y

    Find a wholesaler on investorlift.com in that area and JV with them. Offer a Dispo fee.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.