Thoughts on BuyBoxCartel (Hold my Hand Wholesale)

Thoughts on BuyBoxCartel (Hold my Hand Wholesale)

Member since 2024 · 1 post · 3 votes

Good or Bad? My partner is fascinated with the platform Hold My Hand Wholesale and Buy Box Cartel. I am not sold that it is as easy as claims and just another young social media guru taking advantage and that doing their process will be very time consuming to get a lead that goes through.
I predict it is a part time to full time job on the phone and searching Zillow etc to get an occasional deal maybe at best once every month to as far apart as just a handful a year. This is for someone with zero RE investing experience and has only bought 1 house so far that had 2 other investors and RE agent helping so they would have a learning curve on spotting deals that would turn a cold call into a viable lead to sell and learning about contracts.

I'm more experienced as have been in multiple RE sales (with agents and directly with owners too) over my life and been an LTR owner for 15 years and just want to do STR at this point, but if this program is legit then I would be the one searching for houses while he did the calls. However I only know the western Oregon market and this type of RE wholesale would only work in the midwest or south where real estate isn't as crazy high demand/low inventory/above market value as Oregon is, so I can't apply my same parameters/experience/cost of renovations/what local buyers prefer/high demand neighborhoods vs slums etc

Most RE programs have lots of reviews but this program seems to have no easy to find honest reviews from folks that are not connected to promoting it

3Reply
1,394 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2024 · 1 post · 15 votes
2y

I've actually looked into the a lot lately, it's a very interesting way to wholesale. I think I am going to sign up and in three to six months, I'll respond back with my thoughts. I feel like not a ton of people have done that yet so we shall see! 

See this reply in the discussion

17 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2011 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    My understanding. Richard and his team look for houses in certain markets where the seller is nearly underwater and would have to pay money out of pocket to sell their home. He determines this by looking at Zillow, then Propstream to see if the sale price is near the amount owed. They're looking for homes purchased when interest rates were low. He makes the owner an offer where HMH Wholesale takes over their position in the loan (Subject to deal) and the owner walks with $10k (or so) cash. Good for the buyer who would otherwise pay out of pocket to close, and good for HMH which gets the property at a low interest rate. HMH then sells the contract to one of several buyers with whom Richard has a relationship. So this method works in this high interest rate environment. 

    That's my understanding of the deals based on his explanations in TikToks and live streaming. They may have other ways of wholesaling but that's what's talked about most in his TT. Eager to hear if anyone has experience with this or other information. 

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 15 votes
    2y

    I've actually looked into the a lot lately, it's a very interesting way to wholesale. I think I am going to sign up and in three to six months, I'll respond back with my thoughts. I feel like not a ton of people have done that yet so we shall see! 

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 4 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nathan Amick:

    I've actually looked into the a lot lately, it's a very interesting way to wholesale. I think I am going to sign up and in three to six months, I'll respond back with my thoughts. I feel like not a ton of people have done that yet so we shall see! 


     can you tell me your thoughts on this after 30 days?

  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Curious to your thoughts on buyboxcartel.  I am thinking of guinea pigging it for the group.  Maybe you are crushing it so much it is now your main revenue driver.  That would be awesome. Any feedback would be awesome.  Thanks!

  • Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 16 votes
    2y

    Just joined the Hold my Hand to Wholesale group! Will be giving updates in the next 3-4 weeks.

  • Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 16 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kelly Oatman:

    Just joined the Hold my Hand to Wholesale group! Will be giving updates in the next 3-4 weeks.


     Day One and I can already say this community is as legit and good as it gets. There’s been a live call all day since the morning and it keeps rolling! Members are allowed to bring in their deals for review and questions, and Chris himself shares his thoughts and insights. Worth joining! 

  • Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Kelly Oatman:
    Quote from @Kelly Oatman:

    Just joined the Hold my Hand to Wholesale group! Will be giving updates in the next 3-4 weeks.


     Day One and I can already say this community is as legit and good as it gets. There’s been a live call all day since the morning and it keeps rolling! Members are allowed to bring in their deals for review and questions, and Chris himself shares his thoughts and insights. Worth joining! 


     Any updates?

  • Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 16 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nathaniel Sproul:
    Quote from @Kelly Oatman:
    Quote from @Kelly Oatman:

    Just joined the Hold my Hand to Wholesale group! Will be giving updates in the next 3-4 weeks.


     Day One and I can already say this community is as legit and good as it gets. There’s been a live call all day since the morning and it keeps rolling! Members are allowed to bring in their deals for review and questions, and Chris himself shares his thoughts and insights. Worth joining! 


     Any updates?

    If you’re thinking of joining I wouldn’t hesitate in doing so. If you’re seeking to follow the RE path, this will be the best start!
    • Investor · Knoxville · Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 1 vote
      1y
      Quote from @Kelly Oatman:
      Quote from @Nathaniel Sproul:
      Quote from @Kelly Oatman:
      Quote from @Kelly Oatman:

      Just joined the Hold my Hand to Wholesale group! Will be giving updates in the next 3-4 weeks.


       Day One and I can already say this community is as legit and good as it gets. There’s been a live call all day since the morning and it keeps rolling! Members are allowed to bring in their deals for review and questions, and Chris himself shares his thoughts and insights. Worth joining! 


       Any updates?

      If you’re thinking of joining I wouldn’t hesitate in doing so. If you’re seeking to follow the RE path, this will be the best start!

       Are you still in the community? How's it going?

  • Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Kelly Oatman:
    Quote from @Nathaniel Sproul:
    Quote from @Kelly Oatman:
    Quote from @Kelly Oatman:

    Just joined the Hold my Hand to Wholesale group! Will be giving updates in the next 3-4 weeks.


     Day One and I can already say this community is as legit and good as it gets. There’s been a live call all day since the morning and it keeps rolling! Members are allowed to bring in their deals for review and questions, and Chris himself shares his thoughts and insights. Worth joining! 


     Any updates?

    If you’re thinking of joining I wouldn’t hesitate in doing so. If you’re seeking to follow the RE path, this will be the best start!
    Are they legit? Did you have any contracts sell? also IDK what RE path is either I am sorry.
  • Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 16 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nathaniel Sproul:
    Quote from @Kelly Oatman:
    Quote from @Nathaniel Sproul:
    Quote from @Kelly Oatman:
    Quote from @Kelly Oatman:

    Just joined the Hold my Hand to Wholesale group! Will be giving updates in the next 3-4 weeks.


     Day One and I can already say this community is as legit and good as it gets. There’s been a live call all day since the morning and it keeps rolling! Members are allowed to bring in their deals for review and questions, and Chris himself shares his thoughts and insights. Worth joining! 


     Any updates?

    If you’re thinking of joining I wouldn’t hesitate in doing so. If you’re seeking to follow the RE path, this will be the best start!
    Are they legit? Did you have any contracts sell? also IDK what RE path is either I am sorry.
    Yes. 100% legit, I have one property under contract at the moment.
  • Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Kelly Oatman:
    Quote from @Nathaniel Sproul:
    Quote from @Kelly Oatman:
    Quote from @Nathaniel Sproul:
    Quote from @Kelly Oatman:
    Quote from @Kelly Oatman:

    Just joined the Hold my Hand to Wholesale group! Will be giving updates in the next 3-4 weeks.


     Day One and I can already say this community is as legit and good as it gets. There’s been a live call all day since the morning and it keeps rolling! Members are allowed to bring in their deals for review and questions, and Chris himself shares his thoughts and insights. Worth joining! 


     Any updates?

    If you’re thinking of joining I wouldn’t hesitate in doing so. If you’re seeking to follow the RE path, this will be the best start!
    Are they legit? Did you have any contracts sell? also IDK what RE path is either I am sorry.
    Yes. 100% legit, I have one property under contract at the moment.


    Do you have a discord? I would love to maybe text you about this, I am super interested

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 1 vote
    2y

    I am currently in the Hold My Hand Wholesale community. 

  • Wholesaler · Taylorsville, NC · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kelly Oatman:
    Quote from @Nathaniel Sproul:
    Quote from @Kelly Oatman:
    Quote from @Nathaniel Sproul:
    Quote from @Kelly Oatman:
    Quote from @Kelly Oatman:

    Just joined the Hold my Hand to Wholesale group! Will be giving updates in the next 3-4 weeks.


     Day One and I can already say this community is as legit and good as it gets. There’s been a live call all day since the morning and it keeps rolling! Members are allowed to bring in their deals for review and questions, and Chris himself shares his thoughts and insights. Worth joining! 


     Any updates?

    If you’re thinking of joining I wouldn’t hesitate in doing so. If you’re seeking to follow the RE path, this will be the best start!
    Are they legit? Did you have any contracts sell? also IDK what RE path is either I am sorry.
    Yes. 100% legit, I have one property under contract at the moment.

  • Wholesaler · Taylorsville, NC · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hey Kelly.  So does hmh or buy box cartel buy or sell your contract.  Thanks 

  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Kyle Stone:

    I am currently in the Hold My Hand Wholesale community. 


    Any update? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.