New Wholesaler Looking for Connections in South Florida

New Wholesaler Looking for Connections in South Florida

Wholesaler · Miami, FL · Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 2 votes

Hi BP Community!

I am looking to wholesale my first property in the South Florida market since, I'm starting local.

As a new wholesaler, I am looking to connect with investors/buyers/agents in the area to hopefully bring business to and get advice that I may not be aware of. 

Looking forward to connecting.

Best,
William Delsolar

1Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Property Manager · Northern Virginia & DC · Member since 2020 · 157 posts · 69 votes
1y

Hi William, the same way most wholesalers skip trace owners data, you can do the same for cash buyers.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Northern Virginia & DC · Member since 2020 · 157 posts · 69 votes
    1y

    Hi William, the same way most wholesalers skip trace owners data, you can do the same for cash buyers.

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 198 posts · 65 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Account Closed:

    Hi BP Community!

    I am looking to wholesale my first property in the South Florida market since, I'm starting local.

    As a new wholesaler, I am looking to connect with investors/buyers/agents in the area to hopefully bring business to and get advice that I may not be aware of. 

    Looking forward to connecting.

    Best,
    William Delsolar

    Hey Will! I am local here in South Florida my company, Prop Hunters, we buy distressed properties and land to develop Check us out. Any questions or guidance I would be happy to help
  • Property Manager · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2018 · 514 posts · 470 votes
    1y

    Hi William! I'm from South Florida originally. Now I'm a property manager in Jacksonville with a branch in South Florida. Our investor/agent @Ivonne Pinedo does an amazing job helping people. Feel free to connect with her! She has tons of contacts and can help you get started :) 

  • Rental Property Investor · Miami · Member since 2022 · 247 posts · 75 votes
    1y

    Welcome to BP and Florida,

    check the events and meet-up events page here on the Website. 

    Nothing beats a face-to-face relationship. 

    Luis Maqueira MMP

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.