Off Market Investment Properties in Central Texas

Off Market Investment Properties in Central Texas

Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2024 · 30 posts · 8 votes

Couple observations on the market. Looking for feedback from investors and other Realtors working in central Texas. 

1. Prices are low... With the recent Fed meeting and rate decrease it seems like we will see prices steadily edge up over the next 1-2 years. 

2. Assuming this is true, is this the bottom? Or does anyone see something coming that would suppress prices?

Thoughts???

* I've been working wholesale in central Texas for 1-2 years but had my real estate license for several years in Arizona. Still learning how to read the market out here. 


Good news is, if you do agree this is an amazing buying opportunity; send me a direct message and I'll add you to my email list for off-market investment real estate deals in central Texas. 

0Reply
62 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Greg ScottPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · SE Michigan · Member since 2014 · 4k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    1y

    I've seen great opportunities in San Antonio every time I look. (I don't look in Austin.)

    Timing the market is difficult to do, even for people who study it.  As a wholesaler, I'm sure you've seen great deals in both strong and weak markets.  If you are buying at a good discount, who cares where the market goes in the next couple of years?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.