What are your thoughts on BatchDialer?

What are your thoughts on BatchDialer?

Member since 2026 路 1 post 路 0 votes

Hey Everyone,

First Post 馃ス and new Wholesaler here. Thinking of trying out BatchDialer. I'm doing wholesale part time and need to increase call volume. I currently use PropStream as well right now for list generation. 

Does anyone personally use this or have in the past? 

thanks in advance! 

0Reply
347 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler 路 Charleston WV 路 Member since 2026 路 243 posts 路 132 votes
    1w

    Never was a fan of BatchDialer. I used it in the past. I use DealMachine for list generation.

  • Wholesaler 路 Member since 2026 路 13 posts 路 1 vote
    6d

    Welcome, Ambrose! I can't speak to BatchDialer specifically, but here's what I'd evaluate in any power dialer. First, dialer mode: single-line is slower but more personal, while multi-line/power dialing boosts volume but can cause dropped-call delays. Second, compliance: built-in DNC scrubbing and TCPA/state call-time rules matter a lot, especially here in California. Third, caller-ID reputation and number rotation so your numbers don't get flagged as spam. Fourth, how well it integrates with your CRM and PropStream exports. Honestly, list quality and skip tracing usually matter more than the dialer itself. Track contact rate and conversations per hour so you can compare tools fairly, and start month-to-month or with a short trial before committing to anything long term. Good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.