Anyone have experience with the Cash Buyer Ninja package?

Anyone have experience with the Cash Buyer Ninja package?

Medford, OR · Member since 2013 · 19 posts · 11 votes

Hey guys, just had a quick question. Has anyone purchased the "Cash Buyer Ninja" package? I found it on Sharon Vornholt's blog under her "recommendations" section, who's opinion I respect. But I wasn't sure if it's something she has used or if it's just an affiliate or something. It sounds like it's basically a comprehensive list of ways to build a cash buyers list, plus some video and some other helpful things. As a newbie in wholesaling, building a list is/networking with investors has been on my list of things to do. I know some of you might be saying "Find the deal, find the deal" which of course, I'm trying to do, but also I'd love to know what my potential buyers are most interested in, so I can market to that particular sect the most. Anyhoo back to the ninja thing, if you've bought it, let me know what your thoughts on it are and if it's good knowledge, its only $47 so it's not like I'd be losing my shirt or anything. Thanks!

0Reply
30 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Arnold, MD · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 11 votes
    11y

    did you ever find help with this program. I noticed it too only it's now $97.00. I am just intrigued to know if it really helps you. Did you ever buy it?

  • Lake Oswego, OR · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Has anyone actually tried the "Cash Buyer Ninja"??  Let me know your thoughts on the value.

    -Susan

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Definitely curious as well!! Has anyone tried this program?

  • Murfreesboro, TN · Member since 2019 · 63 posts · 26 votes
    7y

    I'm curious about this too. Please keep me informed. 

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    I tried ordering but the order page kept taking me to purchase a Shopping Car Online Service? Weird..not even sure the program is being offered 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.