Call Script(Questions) to ask a seller to see if Motivated.

Call Script(Questions) to ask a seller to see if Motivated.

Real Estate Investor · Southfield, MI · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 3 votes

What's up BP family,

I have just mailed out my list of absentee owners, and I am ready to receive calls from motivated sellers, as I am using a call script to pre-screen callers to see if there motivated not; I am a newbie and just wanted to get some insight and ideas from you all on what call script do you have and /or what particular question do you ask to see if you have a motivated seller? 

0Reply
38 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2012 · 410 posts · 337 votes
11y

Thanks for the shoutout @Stephen Chatto , To me, a script is simply a set of pre-arranged questions that you have before you so you don't get nervous and forget to ask!  


To me, the most important question you can ask someone is "What happens if it DOESN'T Sell?"  Many times, an astute investor or Investing Realtor® will be able to detect if there is true motivation by the way they answer this very simple question.

In short, it takes time, tons of questions, and effort.  However, if you are willing to put in the time and effort, I have all the questions you need.  Simply email me if you like and I will be happy to send you a free script book that I have given out for a couple years that Wholesaling Investors seem to enjoy! 

Best wishes, and happy hunting!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Audubon, PA · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 8k+ votes
    11y
  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2011 · 721 posts · 343 votes
    11y

    Try this: Hi Mr. Seller, my name is Investor and I'd like to know if you would sell me your house at 40% ARV? It works every time! (O.K., just kidding)

    Have a normal conversation with the seller.  Ask them about the information about the house such as number bedrooms, bathrooms, repairs needed etc.  Then ask why are they selling.  That will usually let you know if they are truly motivated.

    Hey, sorry about the sarcasm in the beginning.  I just wanted to have a little fun

    Good luck with your mailing and congrats for taking action.

  • Rental Property Investor · Yardley, PA · Member since 2012 · 436 posts · 198 votes
    11y

    I would recommend @Karl Krentzel of tenminuteskill.com scripts.   Click here to Download them Red Pill Investor Scripts

  • Real Estate Broker · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2012 · 410 posts · 337 votes
    11y

    Thanks for the shoutout @Stephen Chatto , To me, a script is simply a set of pre-arranged questions that you have before you so you don't get nervous and forget to ask!  


    To me, the most important question you can ask someone is "What happens if it DOESN'T Sell?"  Many times, an astute investor or Investing Realtor® will be able to detect if there is true motivation by the way they answer this very simple question.

    In short, it takes time, tons of questions, and effort.  However, if you are willing to put in the time and effort, I have all the questions you need.  Simply email me if you like and I will be happy to send you a free script book that I have given out for a couple years that Wholesaling Investors seem to enjoy! 

    Best wishes, and happy hunting!

  • East Stroudsburg, PA · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    @Karl Krentzel do you still have a copy of that script book?   I would like to use it if you don't mind.

  • Real Estate Broker · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2012 · 410 posts · 337 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Jay Walcott:

    @Karl Krentzel do you still have a copy of that script book?   I would like to use it if you don't mind.

     Sure!  If you would like a copy of that then feel free to hit me up on a direct message!  BP doesn't really want me to post links that are external to the site!  

    Thanks and have a powerful sales day! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.