New Wholesaler to BP in Orlando, FL

New Wholesaler to BP in Orlando, FL

Lake Mary, FL · Member since 2014 · 118 posts · 54 votes

Hello-

I am new to BP. I work for a real estate wholesale company in the Orlando area.  I look forward to getting to know some of you and possible doing some deals together. Thanks for your time.

2Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 6 votes
11y

Hi Greg! I am brand new here as well and aspire to flip properties in the Orlando area! This is my very first post here and would love to network with people locally. Would love to connect!

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ryan KopczykPro Member
    Title Agent Investor Friendly · Maitland, FL · Member since 2014 · 139 posts · 59 votes
    11y

    Welcome @Account Closed !

  • Architect · West Monroe, LA · Member since 2014 · 137 posts · 16 votes
    11y

    Welcome to the community.

  • Real Estate Agent · LONG BEACH, CA · Member since 2014 · 209 posts · 43 votes
    11y

    Welcome @Account Closed 

  • Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 132 posts · 24 votes
    11y

    Welcome to the community @Account Closed I am a buy and hold investor and concentrate around the East Orlando, UCF, Lake Mary and Oviedo area.  If you ever get anything on offer in these areas, do let me know.

    Again, great having you on board!

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Hi Greg! I am brand new here as well and aspire to flip properties in the Orlando area! This is my very first post here and would love to network with people locally. Would love to connect!

  • Miramar, FL · Member since 2014 · 54 posts · 25 votes
    11y

    @Account Closed 

    Welcome aboard! All the best to you.

  • Real Estate Broker · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 153 posts · 73 votes
    11y

    @Account Closed 

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets! I hope you're liking the community.

  • Ben StoodleyBusiness Member
    Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 264 posts · 161 votes
    11y

    Welcome @Account Closed ! I invest in Florida quite a bit, mainly only fix and flips. Feel free to add me to your network! Thanks! Ben

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.