Seeking a Mentor in or around Rancho Cucamonga Ca area

Seeking a Mentor in or around Rancho Cucamonga Ca area

Rancho Cucamonga, CA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi my name is Jorge, I am new to BP I have always wanted to get into wholesaling and flipping homes. This year I am committed to make this a reality. In doing so I would really like a mentor to help guide me through the this journey. Thank you very much for your time and any help pointing me in the right direction is very appreciated.

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Alta Loma, CA · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 17 votes
    11y

    Jorge, Sent you a friend request.  Let's chat, I'm in Rancho also.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.