Mobile Home with No Title.

5 Replies

Long time no see BP, missed you guys so much I have decided to jump back into the real estate game. I recently put out some Bandit Signs and I have a few hits. One is a gentelman who owns a doublewide that is in need of some major work. So I go out and take a look at the place and start asking him the necessary questions. Turns out there is no Title on the mobile home. He states that he purchased the home from a "friend" from work but she never gave him title. This seems really fishy BS detecter went up quickly. Should I pursue this deal, I have a buyer that would be all over it. Getting back in I am kinda pressing to get a deal so I can really get back up and running. 

In most cases, I would say:
MOBILE HOME.... Run!
NO TITLE... RUN FAST!!

But if you have a buyer who might be interested, it could be worth advising the guy on how to get the title.  But I wouldn't invest much time on this one...

Originally posted by @Dev Horn :

In most cases, I would say:
MOBILE HOME.... Run!
NO TITLE... RUN FAST!!

But if you have a buyer who might be interested, it could be worth advising the guy on how to get the title.  But I wouldn't invest much time on this one...

So other investors run. That tells me that you will have the only offer I. The table. Better for you.