Wholesaling in New York

Wholesaling in New York

Greenburgh , NY · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 0 votes

For a beginner wholesaler in New York, what is the first step I should take and where can I get wholesale contracts?

0Reply
15 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee County, WI · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 525 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP

    I would suggest attending your local Real estate investing meet-up groups.

    Connect with other local wholesalers and investors.

  • Greenburgh , NY · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    thanks alot 

  • Investor · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    You can also get the right contracts if you go on the tab 'Resources,' and go to 'FilePlace.'

    You should be able to find it there.

    Good luck man.

  • Greenburgh , NY · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    thanks Brandin

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.