Investor friendly title company in Charlotte

Investor friendly title company in Charlotte

Specialist · Davidson, NC · Member since 2011 · 35 posts · 6 votes

Hello Fellow BP'ers...

Can anyone recommend an investor friendly title company in north Charlotte area?  Huntersville, Cornelius, Concord or north Charlotte.

0Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Curtis WatersBusiness Member
Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 291 posts · 176 votes
10y

North Carolina requires attorneys to close real estate transactions.  I have used both Dale Fussell and Elizabeth Blake.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hello Jorge I'm new to wholesaling did anyone answer your question? I see this question was posted four months ago so you possibly may even have the answer to the question for me can you recommend any investor friendly title companies here in Charlotte? 

  • Curtis WatersBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 291 posts · 176 votes
    10y

    North Carolina requires attorneys to close real estate transactions.  I have used both Dale Fussell and Elizabeth Blake.

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thank you so much Curtis. I will reach out to them. I wish you great health and waelth.

  • Rock Hill, SC · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 597 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Latriece Powell:

    Thank you so much Curtis. I will reach out to them. I wish you great health and waelth.

     Have to second that opinion of  Dale Fusell great group their. Though I think I spelled his last  name wrong.


    Alex

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.