Re-Wholesaling? Listing another Wholesaler's property?

Re-Wholesaling? Listing another Wholesaler's property?

Real Estate Investor · Cabot, AR · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 3 votes

Hey BP!

I cant seem to find a post on this so I want to ask just for peace of mind...

Assuming that I trust the wholesaler to have everything lined out on their end and that I have already spoken to them regarding the re-wholesaling of the property. Would there be an issue with all-out marketing the property? I guess I'm hesitant because I can't see how I would have equitable interest in the property. Please Help!

Take it easy,
Chris Parks

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Wisconsin, Los Angeles · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    hi Chris. 

    Just do a joint venture or co-wholesale agreement with them.  This way you have it in writing. And split the profits.  

    Is that what you were thinking?

    -CJ

  • Rehabber · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2013 · 864 posts · 510 votes
    10y

    Happens plenty.  Like CJ said, get something in writing and make sure you know who he's marketed it to and for how much.  Gets pretty annoying when you see the same property from 5 different guys at 5 different prices.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.