Any wholesalers in snohomish county Washington?

Any wholesalers in snohomish county Washington?

Investor · Arlington, WA · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 2 votes

Hello everyone.  I'm looking to broaden my investment portfolio in the snohomish and skagit county areas of Washington state.

1Reply
30 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Washington/Texas · Member since 2016 · 104 posts · 12 votes
    10y
    I'm also looking for multi family wholesalers to invest in sno region
  • Julie MarquezPro Member
    Investor · Skagit County, WA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 807 votes
    10y

    Hello! Are you looking for flips are or buy and holds?

  • Investor · Arlington, WA · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    buy and holds ideally

  • Investor · Arlington, WA · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Julie Rossman  Do you know of anyone in our area?

  • Julie MarquezPro Member
    Investor · Skagit County, WA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 807 votes
    10y

    @Jeff Ostreim I don't know of anyone. I am always on the lookout for rentals in Mount Vernon too, but have been finding them via word of mouth. It seems to be a hot market all around right now. I'll keep you in the loop if I come across anything.

  • Investor · Flagstaff, AZ · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    its a tough market right now, my agent knows the area really well and has high hopes more inventory will hit in the next couple months to meet the demand of buyers. In the mean time like Julie mentioned word of mouth is your best bet, time to get creative 

  • Monroe, WA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    also looking in the area...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.