Real Estate Investor · Cebu, Philippines · Member since 2008 · 297 posts · 5 votes
I have been reading a lot but still struggle with where to find a wholesale deal. Can you give me some ideas. I will probably have some questions after that.
Wholesaler · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 401 votes
17y
Travis
Just think about life for awhile, what can happen to someone that will put them in a position that they really need to act on getting rid of a property.
Take a clean sheet of paper, read the archives and current postings on this site and a few others and write down the possible situations.
Now pick one and start working on it, focus, talk to people, learn. Later pick another one, and so on until you find out what your niche is.
Focus, don't be the dog that chases every rabbit it hears. sees, or believes might have moved a bush.
I don't know a darn thing about your area but I do know from investing in several states that these same events happen everywhere, and someone is going to get some business, It might as well be you.