Investor Friendly Title Company in Portland

Investor Friendly Title Company in Portland

Investor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2015 · 81 posts · 11 votes

I am wholesaling my first property in Portland, OR and am looking for an investor friendly title company. I am accustomed to double closing with a pass through but am prepared to take out a transactional loan if necessary. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

0Reply
50 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · West Linn, OR · Member since 2015 · 100 posts · 58 votes
10y

I've used Fidelity National in LO as @Phillip Pommier suggests.  I've also used Lawyers Title on the same road, 6000 Meadows for courtesy signing of out of state purchases. @RJ Bates III

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Beaverton, OR · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    RJ:

    Wondering how in the heck you were able to do a wholesale deal in Portland from Fort Worth.  Do you do this often?  (If so I may want to talk to you in a few months.)

    Anyway, I use Fidelity National Title out of Lake Oswego (5400 Meadows Road Suite 100 Lake Oswego, OR 97035).  Bryan Luccio (oooops, BP won't let me give out phone number) is the contact.  They are very investor friendly and will do simultaneous closings, so would probably do double closings as well.

    Good luck!

    P.

  • Investor · West Linn, OR · Member since 2015 · 100 posts · 58 votes
    10y

    I've used Fidelity National in LO as @Phillip Pommier suggests.  I've also used Lawyers Title on the same road, 6000 Meadows for courtesy signing of out of state purchases. @RJ Bates III

  • Wholesaler · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    I've only closed one wholesale deal so far here in Portland, but I used Fidelity, very seamless and easy. Chris Burdick is the marketing rep at The Hollywood Branch here locally, obviously not Hollywood CA!

    Good luck,  Jay 

  • Investor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2015 · 81 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    @Phillip Pommier Thank you for the contacts! As far as how we were able to wholesale a transaction from so far away is a credit to the team I have around me. We have been a large base of investors and have built a strong network of individuals in many markets. Feel free to reach out to me anytime, maybe we can work together in the future!

  • Investor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2015 · 81 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    @Jay HardingThank you for the contact! Congratulations on closing your first deal in Portland, hope there are many more to follow!

  • Investor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2015 · 81 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    @Kory Thaut Thank you for the contacts. I was actually referred to Lawyer's Title immediately after posting this and that is where I am closing the transaction.

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    @RJ Bates III before he became legendary!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.