Looking For Expert Wholesaler - Shawn Watkins

Looking For Expert Wholesaler - Shawn Watkins

Reseda, CA · Member since 2016 · 78 posts · 48 votes

I was recently told I should look up Shawn Watkins' (phoenetic) posts about wholesaling.  But, apparently I don't have his name spelled right.  I've tried a variety of different spellings but I'm not finding it.  Anyone able to point me to his account?  

Thanks!  

--Craig.

0Reply
46 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
10y

You spelled his name correctly. I've been warning people about this scumbag for years. If you want to find him, contact the FBI. 

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/watkins-728425-...

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    10y

    What info are you looking for about wholesaling. I have been doing that for 17 years.

  • Reseda, CA · Member since 2016 · 78 posts · 48 votes
    10y

    Not so much info, as his contact info/identity.  

    cek.  

  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10y

    You spelled his name correctly. I've been warning people about this scumbag for years. If you want to find him, contact the FBI. 

    http://www.ocregister.com/articles/watkins-728425-...

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    @Aaron Mazzrillo wow just read the article after finding this post while searching for Shawn Watkins when his name was mentioned on podcast 32 with Will Barnard. Goes to show and reconfirm there is NO SUCH THING AS GURUS!! No shortcuts to success. It's about hard work and due diligence and putting in the grind and hustle. Glad I saw this while just getting started in my REI career.

    Thanks for the link Aaron

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.