Craig List Ad

Craig List Ad

Wholesaler · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2008 · 471 posts · 98 votes

A number of folks have suggested finding buyers using a Craig's List ad. Can someone give me an example of a good ad to post?

0Reply
105 views

Most Popular Reply

Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
17y
See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Escondido, CA · Member since 2008 · 68 posts · 5 votes
    17y

    Thank you, Nick. That was very informative. I think I have finally gained the confidence to actually get out there and do something. Tomorrow I am going to try and get in contact with an attorney and get the contract I have reviewed.

    Soon as I get a contract that will hold up I will start marketing that I am looking to buy. Like you told me before, I think it will be easier to find real deal buyers when I've actually got a home.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    17y

    no worries Michael!

    You'll find that as soon as you start taking action you will start getting results.

  • Real Estate Investor · Member since 2009 · 45 posts · 4 votes
    17y

    Great Write Up! Thanks a ton, Nick.

  • Real Estate Investor · Select a State · Member since 2009 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    16y

    We will run ads that allow people to sign up for our buyers lists without listing any specific property at all. Just by using a more generic ad, we are able to direct them to a landing page where they can fill out their name, number, email, etc., and it produces staggering results.

  • Inspector · Alsip, IL · Member since 2008 · 361 posts · 75 votes
    16y

    That's great Jeff! I've done the same thing with minimal results. Would you mind sharing the ad with us?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.