Where do I find the right deals

Where do I find the right deals

Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 1 vote
Hello all, I am new to real estate l. The issue I am having is where to find proper off market properties. I've searched loopnet, Zillow trulia and asked many brokers if they have anything. So far it's either been overpriced properties or they are not direct to the seller. I'm looking for multi family in South Florida, I don't mind lower class C and D properties but don't want to spend 100k per unit. Does this exist? I'd appreciate anyone who can shine light on where to look for off market and or distressed properties. I have the funding to close a deal quickly and all cash.
0Reply
45 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Canandaigua (Rochester area), NY · Member since 2016 · 87 posts · 37 votes
    9y
    Hello Binyomin King , you might try connecting with reputable wholesalers in that area. You could also network with other investors who are buying in the regions you are looking. Some of them should be willing to point you in the right direction. Best of luck!
  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    Benjamin Burket Thanks appreciate that, I will take a look and try and find wholesalers
  • Developer · Hobart, IN · Member since 2014 · 773 posts · 225 votes
    9y

    Every area is different for us we find awesome deals on the MLS. They are competitive and you have to get offers in right away but it's so worth it. Better than off market deals in our area.

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    9y

    Central FL is a great place to find off-market deals. 

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    Stephen Anderson thank you, central Florida could work as well
  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    9y

    What exactly are you looking for? 

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    Looking for multi family properties minimum of 3 units with at least a 5-6 Cap, I don't mind lower class properties. Don't want spend over 100k per unit.
  • Deltona, FL · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Stephen Anderson I have a offer in on my first place but if it falls through I'd be interested in your help. I'm looking for my first duplex to house hack
  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    9y

    Sure what do you have in mind?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.