Cost for someone to put out your bandit signs

Cost for someone to put out your bandit signs

Specialist · Falling Waters, WV · Member since 2014 · 39 posts · 10 votes

Curious. ....what are members paying to someone for putting out their bandit signs? Fixed cost or by the sign? I know this will vary by market, just looking for a rough idea. I'm on the east coast..md, pa, wv markets. Thanks

1Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    I've heard 50 cents/sign from a few people. Just plan for some shrinkage, a lot of them will get tossed in a dumpster if you're not putting them out yourself. I'd drive the route the next day to make sure they're out. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Shelton, WA · Member since 2013 · 369 posts · 639 votes
    9y

    @Brooks Everline If you're going to pay folks to do it, then definitely pay per sign. To quality control that and make sure your signs don't end up in a dumpster, give them clear instructions to take a picture on their phone of each sign they place. When they're finished, pay them according to the number of individual photos of signs that they show/send you. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.