Wholesaling. To find sellers or buyers first?!

Wholesaling. To find sellers or buyers first?!

San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 115 posts · 29 votes

I'm starting out in wholesaling and I'm finding myself in this pickle of.... do I go and find a seller first or build my buyer's list first? Or do both at the same time?! Any advice? Thank you for reading. 

Also, don't know if this changes anything, but I'm in the SF Bay Area. 

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 109 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    there will always be buyers if the deal is good. Finding the deals is the hardest part of this business. 

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 152 posts · 44 votes
    9y

    @Sasha Josephs

    I say Buyer's simply because their criteria should serve as your compass for the type of deals you are looking for. That way, once you find a deal where the numbers work, you'll already have a buyer in place to make a seamless transaction.

  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 115 posts · 29 votes
    9y
    Thank you guys!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.