Wholesaling Dayton OH (and surrounding areas)

Wholesaling Dayton OH (and surrounding areas)

Springfield, OH · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Greetings fellow Dayton, OH and surrounding area BP family! My name is Charles and I am just starting my real estate career as a Wholesaler. I am on the hunt for my first deal and I am very ambitious about it! My plan is to start off wholesaling to get my feet wet then later on start rehabbing properties.  Are there any Wholesalers in the Dayton market or surrounding areas that would like connect? 

0Reply
71 views

Most Popular Reply

Darrin CareyPro Member
Lender · Dayton, OH · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 705 votes
9y

There are several active Dayton area investors that are active on here. I'm sure they'll all chime in soon.

Welcome to BP!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Darrin CareyPro Member
    Lender · Dayton, OH · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 705 votes
    9y

    There are several active Dayton area investors that are active on here. I'm sure they'll all chime in soon.

    Welcome to BP!

  • Ozzy SmithPro Member
    Specialist · Dayton, OH · Member since 2014 · 352 posts · 265 votes
    9y

    welcome @Charles Day to the family.  I'm a local investor and do some wholesaling as well.  If you ever want to chat hit me up.  Like @Darrin Carey mentioned there are plenty of us here

  • Springfield, OH · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hello @Darrin Carey, nice to meet you! Yes hopefully some of them will reply.

  • Springfield, OH · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hello @Ozzy Smith  Nice to meet you. I would love to chat with you! When are you available?

  • Ozzy SmithPro Member
    Specialist · Dayton, OH · Member since 2014 · 352 posts · 265 votes
    9y

    I will be driving later today from about 430-6.  That is a great time for me to talk if you're available.  If not, I'm sure we can find a time next week.  My contact info is on my profile 

  • Springfield, OH · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hey @Ozzy Smith 4:30-6 will be fine I'lol reach out to you around that time! Thanks. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.