Best Times To Send Out Ringless Voicemail or Sly Broadcast?

Best Times To Send Out Ringless Voicemail or Sly Broadcast?

Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 4 votes

Hey BP I was wondering when is the best times during the day to send out a sly broadcast and what times gave you the most response in your marketing campaign doing so? I have tested morning and night and have got very low response rates so I am looking for some tips or advice to increase the response!!

Thanks,

Daniel

1Reply
21 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Springfield, MA · Member since 2016 · 641 posts · 204 votes
    8y
    Hi Daniel, what list would use use for such thing? And where would you get it? Thanks
  • Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    @Jose Castillo I would use FSBO, Tax Deafault, and High Equity!!!! I usually get my list from Lexis Nexis or TLO!!!!

  • Basit SiddiqiBusiness Member
    Accountant · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 8k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    I hate people/companies who send me ringless voicemails.

    It is a violation to leave a voiceless message on a person who is on the do not call registry.
    I normally file a complaint and report the number on the FTC website.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.