Votes
David Olson
  • Katy, TX
Votes |
What would you ask a wholesaler?

David Olson
  • Katy, TX
Posted Jan 15 2018, 14:12

So I was at a recent REI event and I ended up winning a free 1hr mentor session this upcoming Friday with the co-founder and managing partner of a large wholesaler. Being the newbie I am, I would like to reach out to the BP community for a list of questions you would ask if you were in my shoes. Maybe some questions that you wish you had asked a wholesaler you worked with in the past? Maybe you wish you had more clarity on a certain step in their business model before you worked with them? Maybe there are a list of questions that are an absolute must for you to trust them?

I have listened to a plethora of the BP Podcasts (this wholesaler was a guest on two of them) and a lot of successful BRRRR investors work with wholesalers however they also say that 9 out of 10 aren't worth your time and the key is to finding a TRULY reliable wholesaler.

I literately plan to collect these questions from everyone on here and put them together and bring them with me. Following this 1hr spent with them I will get back on here and answer the questions that everyone asked. I think its a great way for me to learn and to ask tough questions that I likely wont think of on my own. 

So if you would be so kind as to giving me 5 or so questions you feel are absolutely a must for you to trust any wholesaler you would ever do work with it would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks!!!

Loading replies...