Olathe, KS · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
How can i find more information on a house that may be abandoned? There is a house in my neighborhood that is in poor shape. i never see anyone there. I checked the county records and it shows that they have not paid their taxes for the last 2.5 years. Is there a way I can find more info about the property?
Olathe, KS · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
8y
Is there a way to find out if the house truly has been abandoned? What type of situation is the property in if the owner has not paid their taxes on it since 2014? I haven't found anything that says it is foreclosed and bank owned. the county records list the owner as an individual. I am curious as to how i could pursue that option a little further.