Virtual Wholesaling Business

Virtual Wholesaling Business

Investor · Denver · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 17 votes

Hi BP!!! I'm currently in the process of starting my virtual wholesaling business and would Love some direction. I'd like to find out from other experienced virtual wholesalers exactly how they went about the process of setting up their business. Also I'd like to know what tools, documents, Guru's, websites etc etc you feel benefited your business the most. Thanks Guys!!  

1Reply
138 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2013 · 413 posts · 72 votes
8y

Hey @Richard D. love to help out. we are running our wholesaling business operations using a team of virtual assistants so you can say, technically, we have a virtual wholesaling business! We hired a team and they have helped us tremendously over the past couple of years. Can't imagine running the business without them. They helped us setup our systems and automation, facilitate transaction coordination, lead gen, and marketing. Send me a message if you need help.  

See this reply in the discussion

37 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2013 · 413 posts · 72 votes
    8y

    Hey @Richard D. love to help out. we are running our wholesaling business operations using a team of virtual assistants so you can say, technically, we have a virtual wholesaling business! We hired a team and they have helped us tremendously over the past couple of years. Can't imagine running the business without them. They helped us setup our systems and automation, facilitate transaction coordination, lead gen, and marketing. Send me a message if you need help.  

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Macomb, MI · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    @Isaac Moore does this work for beginners?
  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 112 posts · 64 votes
    8y

    Hey @Richard D., I am just getting started as well but found this guy named Max Maxwell on youtube and he has some good content on setting up your business. Don't know if you've seen his stuff but would definitely recommend him and wholesaling inc.com!

  • Wholesaler · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2013 · 413 posts · 72 votes
    8y

    @Charles Gray yes definitely. They are already experienced in setting up the systems and operations. Send me a message if you are interested. Love to help out. :)

  • Investor · Denver · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    @isaac Moore ok great! I sent you a friend request on here with a message! Lets chat soon!

  • Investor · Denver · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    @Isaac Moore ok great! I sent you a friend request on here with a message! Lets chat soon!

  • Investor · Denver · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    @Wes Short Hey!! I actually have discovered max about a couple months ago. he does have a ton of great content. Check out a guy named chris Bruce also on youtube. Great content as well for sure.

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Hi @Issac Moore - can I also connect with you about your VA setup? I'd like to learn more about how you have that setup.

  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Were you able to get the virtual wholesaling off the ground @Richard D.?

  • Investor · Denver · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    @Kerry Noble Jr yes sir. I reached out to a wholesaling mentor named chris bruce (google him, he's great). He has an entire system that helped me get started. Im currently in the process of negotiating with motivated sellers now and should potentially have my first deal in the next two weeks! Are you looking to get started virtual wholesaling as well?

  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Yes sir @Richard D., im interested in Virtual Wholesaling for sure....

  • Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Isaac Moore I am a beginner virtual wholesaler and would love your help or maybe mentorship... researched a lot of material and most people say the best way to get on track is to connect with someone else wholesaling

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Isaac Moore hi Isaac I’m very new to wholesaling and am quite confused on where to start. Like what do I do when I find a place that looks right enough to get a deal out of? How do i even go upon this

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Richard Deberry hey there, just checking in on your progress! Have you made your sale? I’m interested in following in the same footsteps as you but I don’t really even know where to begin.. I’m looking for answers on here haha

  • Northeast Pennsylvania · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Hi there.  I am very interested in starting a virtual wholesaling business. Just wondering how @Richard Deberry is making out. Did it work out for you? Appreciate the feedback.  Thanks. 

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Isaac Moore:

    Hey @Richard D. love to help out. we are running our wholesaling business operations using a team of virtual assistants so you can say, technically, we have a virtual wholesaling business! We hired a team and they have helped us tremendously over the past couple of years. Can't imagine running the business without them. They helped us setup our systems and automation, facilitate transaction coordination, lead gen, and marketing. Send me a message if you need help.  

     Hello! I am also interested in setting up a virtual wholesaling business as well! Is it possible to connect?

    Thank you 

  • Investor · Denver · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    Hi All!! Sorry to just get back to everyone but I'm coming back to BP with an abundance of learning experiences, failures and success after a ton of consistency and grinding!! We're in the midst of closing over 1.5 million in profit in wholesale deals! I've learned a ton in the last year a would love to help and share any info that can help you guys! @Twylyn Mason @Joanne Kuhn @Christian Tyler Chanthavong @Jarrett Hart @Kerry Noble Jr

  • Rental Property Investor · North Little Rock, AR · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    @Richard Deberry would love to connect! I’m very interested In learning what you did.

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 110 posts · 52 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Matt Rozzell:

    @Richard Deberry would love to connect! I’m very interested In learning what you did.

    I wholesale virtually as well. Happy to go over my process with you! 

  • Investor · Denver · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    Here's a podcast my wife and i did almost exactly a year ago today from my original post on here asking for advice! $20k out the gate!

    @Matt Rozzell lets connect!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV53Te5aWPwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV53Te5aWPw

  • Rental Property Investor · North Little Rock, AR · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    @Siobhan Kelly-Roberts Sent you a message!

  • Investor · Ankeny, IA · Member since 2019 · 92 posts · 33 votes
    6y

    This is exactly the kind of forum I was looking for.

    Now is the best time to start virtual!

  • Investor · NJ · Member since 2020 · 45 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Hi Everyone, when virtual wholesaling, are electronic signatures acceptable? If so what is the easiest for older sellers to use?

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Richard Deberry I watched the YouTube video with you and your wife and I would like to connect. I'm glad to hear that you have had such success! I'm looking to close my first wholesale deal soon.

  • Investor · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2017 · 40 posts · 65 votes
    6y

    @Richard D. I learned everything I needed to start my virtual operation from Max Maxwell & Antoine Campbell! They gave tons of free value to get everything I needed to get started.  Like @Isaac Moore I leveraged VA's to handle most of my day to day operations.

    1. My target markets were where most of the turnkey providers were.  I figured they had to do tons of market research to decided to plant boots in a market so it would be a good place for me to start.  

    2. After I picked my target market I used Buyers on Fire to determine where the hot zip codes were and used Propstream to pull my lists.

    3. Establishing boots on the ground was next.  I went into the local wholesale facebook groups to find investor friendly realtors or local wholesalers who could walk the properties for me, take pictures and be my eyes and ears in that target market.  If they were able to bring a buyer we worked out a split that worked for both of us.

    4. Once boots on the ground was established I went back on the wholesale facebook groups and asked for investor friendly title companies in my market and got the answer within minutes

    5.  When I had a property under contract, my boots on the ground usually was able to get the deal sold for me.  Definitely wasn't trying to be greedy and had no problem splitting a check knowing that we go further together in this game.

    This isn't all the details but a summary to give you an idea of what you'll need.  Hope this helps my man!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.