Virtual Wholesaling Business

37 Replies

Hi BP!!! I'm currently in the process of starting my virtual wholesaling business and would Love some direction. I'd like to find out from other experienced virtual wholesalers exactly how they went about the process of setting up their business. Also I'd like to know what tools, documents, Guru's, websites etc etc you feel benefited your business the most. Thanks Guys!!  

Hey @Richard Deberry love to help out. we are running our wholesaling business operations using a team of virtual assistants so you can say, technically, we have a virtual wholesaling business! We hired a team and they have helped us tremendously over the past couple of years. Can't imagine running the business without them. They helped us setup our systems and automation, facilitate transaction coordination, lead gen, and marketing. Send me a message if you need help.  

Hey @Richard Deberry , I am just getting started as well but found this guy named Max Maxwell on youtube and he has some good content on setting up your business. Don't know if you've seen his stuff but would definitely recommend him and wholesaling inc.com!

@Kerry Noble Jr yes sir. I reached out to a wholesaling mentor named chris bruce (google him, he's great). He has an entire system that helped me get started. Im currently in the process of negotiating with motivated sellers now and should potentially have my first deal in the next two weeks! Are you looking to get started virtual wholesaling as well?

Hi there.  I am very interested in starting a virtual wholesaling business. Just wondering how @Richard Deberry is making out. Did it work out for you? Appreciate the feedback.  Thanks. 

Originally posted by @Isaac Moore :

Hey @Richard Deberry love to help out. we are running our wholesaling business operations using a team of virtual assistants so you can say, technically, we have a virtual wholesaling business! We hired a team and they have helped us tremendously over the past couple of years. Can't imagine running the business without them. They helped us setup our systems and automation, facilitate transaction coordination, lead gen, and marketing. Send me a message if you need help.  

Hello! I am also interested in setting up a virtual wholesaling business as well! Is it possible to connect?

Thank you 

Hi All!! Sorry to just get back to everyone but I'm coming back to BP with an abundance of learning experiences, failures and success after a ton of consistency and grinding!! We're in the midst of closing over 1.5 million in profit in wholesale deals! I've learned a ton in the last year a would love to help and share any info that can help you guys! @Twylyn Mason @Joanne Kuhn @Christian Tyler Chanthavong @Jarrett Hart @Kerry Noble Jr