• Developer
  • Central, NJ
Votes |
Need Help Wholesaling

Account Closed
  • Developer
  • Central, NJ
Posted Aug 14 2018, 08:59

People of BP, I'm having trouble trying to Wholesale, i know what i'm doing far as setting up Contracts and all that, its more of finding Motivated Sellers of properties, every time i search for a property that's for sale by the owner, either i run into someone that already doing the same thing, took over the property and looking to sell it aka another Investor, or someone that has a Title Company already tied to the property and it puts me out of position to do anything after that. I had one guy tell me the last second that one of the properties he had for sale had a title company set up already and was looking for proof of funding so i stepped off it, i seem to run into this issue lately no matter what area it is, i'm looking to Wholesale in the Central, South Jersey and Philadelphia Areas, so any Thoughts, or Clarity from anybody who has ran into this issue too or am i not doing things the right way?? I'm also looking to partner up with anybody if they want to Co-Wholesale, it'll be a plus if you already experienced in it and it helps me get more experienced in that area.

Thank you.

Loading replies...