Arkansas investors and surrounding states

Arkansas investors and surrounding states

Flipper/Rehabber · Little Rock, AR · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

Best way to build a good team for wholesaling . And Go !

0Reply
9 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    Hey @Marceles Tolbert,

    I am a realtor in the Benton/Bryant area. I have never done any whole selling, but have flipped a couple of houses. The way I got those deals was through networking. You might hear that a lot, but it is true. Lots of people on BP and in the area that flip as well. Get connected and the deals will start coming. I'd love to help you out in any way!

  • Specialist · Little Rock, AR · Member since 2015 · 95 posts · 149 votes
    7y

    Join local REIA group and network. You will meet rehabbers, private lenders, contractors, landlords, attorneys, realtors, title companies, etc. All in one room. Take 100 business cards with you also.

  • Attorney · Cabot, AR · Member since 2016 · 130 posts · 39 votes
    7y

    Be sure you understand all the changes happening in Arkansas around wholesaling. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.