Have you tried wholesaling? What was your experience like?

Have you tried wholesaling? What was your experience like?

Realtor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2019 · 125 posts · 51 votes

I’m a realtor and I feel like this may be a better fit for me than say first time home buyers.

Have you tried this before? What was your experience like?

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @Ryan Thomas I guess my opinion is a little biased since I am a full time wholesaler, but I was licensed once upon a time and I personally prefer wholesaling to working as a licensed agent. Thats just my personal opinion. Feel free to PM me with questions!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.