Best Source for NOD and pre-NOD leads in Los Angeles?

Best Source for NOD and pre-NOD leads in Los Angeles?

Lakewood, CA · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 1 vote

I had my campaign ready to go, and had planned to use ListSource. This is the one most often cited. It also fit my tight budget well (Around $60 for 300 leads). It turns out they're no longer receiving Foreclosure/NOD info from the county (at least where I live), so all they have is generic homeowner leads--not a good investment.

I'm looking for a suitable replacement, that 

a) doesn't cost too much more (ie. under 50 cents per lead)

b) specifically offers NOD and/or pre-NOD (preferably both) with custom zip codes and other criteria

The ones I've come across that fit this are:

- Consumer Data Leads (CDL)

- www.yellowlettercomplete.com *

- www.yellowletterhq.com *

* Note: I plan to create my own yellow letters (as it's cheaper than having them pre-made), but these websites also have options to buy leads.

I'm curious, but also skeptical...none of these businesses will say exactly how these lists are obtained (from a broker, directly from the county, etc.).

Anyone have experience with the ones cited above, or any others? What would you say are the best list sources for pre-NOD leads in 2019?

Again, I'm in L.A.

Thanks in advance for any input.

0Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 500 votes
7y

Property Radar for NOD and NOTS lists. I think for 60 a month you can get about 5000 property's exported ( this would cover la county for NOD and NTS lists). Never seen any credible mortgage late lists in my life for property that foreclosure hasn't started on yet. Happy to support you helping distressed homeowners leads when you are ready!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 500 votes
    7y

    Property Radar for NOD and NOTS lists. I think for 60 a month you can get about 5000 property's exported ( this would cover la county for NOD and NTS lists). Never seen any credible mortgage late lists in my life for property that foreclosure hasn't started on yet. Happy to support you helping distressed homeowners leads when you are ready!

  • Lakewood, CA · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    Originally posted by @Brett Goldsmith:

    Property Radar for NOD and NOTS lists. I think for 60 a month you can get about 5000 property's exported ( this would cover la county for NOD and NTS lists). Never seen any credible mortgage late lists in my life for property that foreclosure hasn't started on yet. Happy to support you helping distressed homeowners leads when you are ready!

    Thanks, I appreciate that! I think I prefer NOD's (days 90-180 after the first payment is late) over pre-NOD (days 1-90) anyway.

    One thing I'm curious about though: it's frequently advised to contact each lead 4 times (touchpoints) in order to maximize your chances. The standard seems to be once per month, which would add up to four months for one lead. But if you first get the lead when they have less than three months to "notice of trustee sale," how is this even possible?

  • Investor · Truckee, CA · Member since 2013 · 546 posts · 445 votes
    7y

    @Will Fulton think about making those touches via multiple channels, rather than using one channel multiple times 30 days apart. Online ad, direct mail, email, phone and then ideally in person. 

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 500 votes
    7y

    @Will Fulton Everyone is a good lead until they sell, reinstate, get modified, or get foreclosed on. Sale dates get postponed or placed on hold for a variety of reasons. Some people have multiple NOTS recorded over a period of time.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.