Real Estate Agent · Hagerstown, MD · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 2 votes
I have located several houses that are abandon, how do you go about getting the phone numbers. I have the address, I realize I can mail them a yellow card.
Gilbertsville, PA · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 0 votes
7y
We have attempted to contact an abandon home by using both Google and Facebook to try to track an owner down. If you have a hard time finding the owner, sometimes you can see through google who is related to the owner. You can try to reach out to relatives in order to try to reach the owner. Sometimes you can get a phone number from google or find them on Facebook and send a message. If it's a good deal it's worth the effort.
Forget all of that.. just get the app “TopConnector”. You’ll get all the info you need, phone #’s, owners name(s), address and what other addresses they’re holding. Super easy. First 4-5 searches are free, then it’s a few bucks a week.. hope that helps