Analysis of wholesale rental deal

Analysis of wholesale rental deal

Huntsville, AL · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello All,

This is my first post ever, just getting started in wholesaling. I've located a FSBO SFH property from an owner planning to downsize his portfolio. With the stats below, I'm curious to get feedback if you feel this particular property would make sense to a rental investor.

Zip Code: 35805

ARV: $87.2k

Asking: $75k

Repairs: $8.9k

Assignment Fee: $3k

All In: $86.8 + closing

Rent: $830/mo

0Reply
23 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @Ashley Hawkins That seems like a pretty skinny deal. A rental investor buying off market wants a value add property, basically they will be all in for the ARV. No equity.

  • Huntsville, AL · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Thank you Lydia. This is consistent with feedback I've gotten from others. Seems like the low 50s would make the deal much more appealing to an investor. I may discuss with the owner and walk away to see how they respond. Property has been vacant for 8 months.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.