Wholesaling (it’s called property sourcing in the UK) in Ireland

4 Replies

Hi all

I’m new to the real estate world but eager to learn and take action.

I have been reading up and researching wholesaling for a while now but I’m finding it difficult to find any information regarding wholesaling here in Ireland. I’ve found information about property sourcing in England but nothing in Ireland. I’ve found a few vacant properties in a desirable area in Ireland and I want to contact these owners looking to offer a contract deal but have little information on the area.

If anyone can help me out i’d really appreciate it.

I don’t know the rules or laws in Ireland or Europe but in the United States wholesaling is simply the assignment of a contract. 

The process is to get control of a property under market value and assign your contract to a buyer for a fee. You should talk to property settlement agents in your area to find out how it works there.

I don’t know the rules or laws in Ireland or Europe but in the United States wholesaling is simply the assignment of a contract for a fee.

The process is to get control of a property under market value and assign your contract to a buyer for a fee. You should talk to property settlement agents in your area to find out how it works there.