Specialist · Denver · Member since 2021 · 159 posts · 101 votes
5y
Listsource is an OG and a lot of investors rely on them over the years. I can see how Propstream would be attractive because its budget friendly. The one thing I've found with Propstream is that their skip trace data isn't always fresh.
Some alternatives to throw into the mix here are Successor Data, Rebogateway, Property Radar and Propelio. If you are looking at commercial data, I'd suggest Costar and Reonomy.
Which one do you guys recommend for leads/list? Or if you have any other systems services you recommend. Let me know thank you!
I like both. There are distressed categories that Listsource doesnt have but Propstream does. But there are also niche lists that can be created on Listsource that Propstream doesnt have. Propstream has a monthly fee so I suggest utilizing all 10,000 leads every month and List source is pay as you go which is great for on demand list building
Jonathan, the best lists to get are the free ones! Don't go out spending your money on lists. Go grab the tax deliquent lists, probate, code violations, etc and then use a list stacking filter to pinpoint potential sellers with multiple pain points. Propstream is great for comps, the data is very valuable when creating offers.
How can i learn more about this 'list stacking filter'?
Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2025 · 402 posts · 205 votes
1y
Propstream has some good data sets but there are better alternatives if you look around enough... I've never tried Listsource before but by just glancing at it not too sure about that user experience.