I Need advice on acquiring wholesale deals

I Need advice on acquiring wholesale deals

Rental Property Investor · Winnipeg, Manitoba · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 5 votes

I have noticed that when investors write a letter head they will always include the owners name, out here the only way to find out who is the property owner is by paying the city for land title search. Is a person required to put the owners name in the letter?

0Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    6y

    Yeah, Canada does not enjoy the public records freedom that we do here in the States (well, most states...).  When sending mail, you should be able to title it as "homeowner" and be just fine, not sure how the Royal Canadian Post handles it though. 

    I DO know that EDDM (every door direct mail) exists in some form in Canada, and those are NEVER addressed to the homeowner by name, just "resident" or "homeowner".

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.