New Wholesaler in search of an Accountability Partner

7 Replies

Hello, I am new to wholesaling and I've chosen cold calling as my marketing method. I have a hard time staying consistent, even though I know that if I make enough calls I will get a deal. So I'm hoping to find an accountability partner to touch base with every week, so we can hold each other accountable.

Hey, why do you need someone to keep you motivated?

Don't you read the comments here?  There's a ton of deals out there at $20K each and no money of your own at risk.  This is all so easy, you just need to be "honest" (I believe that's the favored term).

You only need a cheesy sign or some sort of ma-and-pa letter targeted those that are not real knowledgable and vulnerable to accepting offers at 20% below FMV.

Plus even though you're arranging the sale of real estate in expectation of a fee, you don't need no stinkin' RE license!!!!

@Marcel Montgomery

When you are doing something you’re passionate about you don’t need an “accountability partner”. Life’s too short to be forced to do something you dislike 8 hours per day. If you’re passionate about real estate but not cold calling find another way, or another aspect, or real estate. If your not passionate about real estate find something you are passionate about. I’ve never seen anyone be anything better than mediocre in the real property field unless he/she was passionate about what they do. Too many of us live and breath real estate every day for someone just trying to earn a buck to out hassle, out think, or out perform us!

Having an accountability partner is a great idea man! Sometimes taking the next step and keeping with it requires accountability until traction is built. That's where I'm at too. Shooting you a message

Hi Marcel - I am a new wholesaler as well. I am located in the DMV area.  I can be your accountability partner if you have not located a partner. Please let me know. 

Thanks, 

Jamia 

Hey Jamia! I’m interested! 

Originally posted by @Mia Capehart :

Hi Marcel - I am a new wholesaler as well. I am located in the DMV area.  I can be your accountability partner if you have not located a partner. Please let me know. 

Thanks, 

Jamia