What’s the best source for getting seller lists to wholesale?

What’s the best source for getting seller lists to wholesale?

Contractor · Framingham, MA · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hey everyone on BP! I’m Kayo and I’m new to wholesaling real estate, just have this question. What are some good sources for getting lists of home owners so that I can wholesale their property. I’m just striving for my first deal!

0Reply
45 views

Most Popular Reply

Contractor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 51 posts · 42 votes
5y

Hey @Kayo Sousa, check out Propstream or Listsource. You can then tweak the data to match categories of people that may be motivated. If you want a cheap solution (only requiring gas money and time), then get out on the road and make a list of houses in need of repair in your area and then mail to this list consistently. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 51 posts · 42 votes
    5y

    Hey @Kayo Sousa, check out Propstream or Listsource. You can then tweak the data to match categories of people that may be motivated. If you want a cheap solution (only requiring gas money and time), then get out on the road and make a list of houses in need of repair in your area and then mail to this list consistently. 

  • Title Representative · Irvine, CA · Member since 2017 · 874 posts · 519 votes
    5y
    Propstream has been great for me, BUT it's all about knowing how to use the filters. Happy to talk direct, if you want to reach out to me.
  • Rental Property Investor · Concord, NC · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    Please just don't. I already get 50 calls, text's and snailmails a week from some random wholesaler that knows nothing about the property. Obviously, your time is more valuable because I have to deal with your thoughtless bulk generated nonsense.

  • Contractor · Framingham, MA · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @William Allen Thank you so much Will! That was great help, I will now stop using Fiverr because I almost got scammed on that! Have a great evening

  • Contractor · Framingham, MA · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Terrell Garren

    I’m sorry? I didn’t understand your message.

  • Contractor · Framingham, MA · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Bryant Brislin

    Thanks man very helpful!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.