SMS and Direct mail scripts

4 Replies

What is your go to script for text a potential wholesale lead and also what is your best direct mail script for a wholesale lead? Are you calling yourself the investor who wants to buy the house or are you saying you work with an investor/a team of investors? 

Originally posted by @Connor Martin :

What is your go to script for text a potential wholesale lead and also what is your best direct mail script for a wholesale lead? Are you calling yourself the investor who wants to buy the house or are you saying you work with an investor/a team of investors? 

A "lead" is someone who expressed interest. Are you talking about someone who expressed interest or are you buying lists of names, most of which have no interest? 

Promotion
Innago
Property Management Software
Manage Your Rentals Better For Free. Save Time & Money.
Easily Collect Rent, Screen Tenants, Sign Leases, List Properties, Manage Work Orders, & Much More!
100% Free Try It Now

Connor, I wouldn't really waste any money on mailers and texts, in my experience they have a very low success rate and takes an awful amount of expenses and consistency to achieve a stream lined lead process. There are tons of other ways in this day and age using tech to get in front of motivated sellers. Let me know if you have any questions, good luck!