Anyone know a good insurance agent in Phili PA or Oklahoma City?

7 Replies

Hi, I’m looking for a good insurance company or insurance agent in Philadelphia PA and/or Oklahoma City Ok.

Looking for someone local to insure for my fix & flips and rental properties. Have any local recommendations?

Thanks!

Originally posted by @Zev Dobuler :

Hi, I’m looking for a good insurance company or insurance agent in Philadelphia PA and/or Oklahoma City Ok.

Looking for someone local to insure for my fix & flips and rental properties. Have any local recommendations?

Thanks!

Zev I know a great insurance agent in NJ, not far from Philly, and he deals with properties throughout the US. please PM me for details.

732-333-1477

Blake Wimsey at Foundation Insurance. He does all my personal and all my real estate here in Oklahoma. Independent agent that can quote from multiple companies. Private message me for all his contact info. 

Zev,

I have an insurance agent in Philadelphia for you. PM me for details if you are still looking. 

Matthew Teter, Real Estate Agent in New Jersey (#1329823) and Pennsylvania (#RS335692)
215-600-0126

Zev,   I use  Chad Endres with Thrive Insurance here in OKC. He's an independent broker who can shop around for the best rates.  He's come up with solutions for our business when other agents have come up short and I've been real happy with his service.   Feel free to PM me for his contact info.

Susan with Access Financial, she saved me a lot of money on my auto and home. Let me know tomorrow if you need to talk to her. Thank you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.