Looking for quality realtor/property management compant

Looking for quality realtor/property management compant

Member since 2022 · 61 posts · 28 votes

Hello everyone, I am inquiring about out-of-state investing in the Columbus Ohio region. What are some quality property management companies? What are some good areas within Columbus, Ohio to invest in? What are the average rent rates? Purchase prices? Also, I would be looking for a quality realtor. One that loves what they do, loves to teach and does not push to make a sale.

3Reply
62 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Min ZhangBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10h

    Hi Jeanette! Columbus is definitely worth looking into if you’re considering investing out of state. I’d spend some time comparing different areas and seeing how the rents and purchase prices line up with your goals. Having a good local Realtor and property manager can make things a lot easier when you’re investing remotely. Happy to share what I’ve learned from investing in the area!

  • Arman AhmedPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2024 · 2k+ posts · 921 votes
    9h
    Quote from @Jeanette Land:

    Hello everyone, I am inquiring about out-of-state investing in the Columbus Ohio region. What are some quality property management companies? What are some good areas within Columbus, Ohio to invest in? What are the average rent rates? Purchase prices? Also, I would be looking for a quality realtor. One that loves what they do, loves to teach and does not push to make a sale.

    Columbus is definitely worth looking at for out-of-state investing. I’d focus less on finding the “perfect” area and more on the specific neighborhood, rents, and numbers on each deal. Having a realtor and PM who actually understand investors makes a big difference too. I’d be happy to share what I’m seeing around Columbus.

  • Alfath AhmedBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9h

    @Jeanette Land I really like working with ERA PM here in Columbus. They do a good job. I have some other companies as well that I refer my clients too.

    Average rents in Columbus depends on what area and property you are buying. Rentometer is very helpful for newer investors + zillow to kind of give you average rents. But 3-beds typically rents for $1,400 to $1,800 depending on the location.

    I own 30 units in Columbus and also sell around 100-120+ properties to OOS investors. Happy to send you my investor drive and resources to help you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.