On today’s episode of the BiggerPockets Podcast, we are joined by Arizona real estate investor Tracy Royce to discuss all things related to short sales, getting started, and the best ways to run your real estate investing business.
This show has a ton of tips for finding the best way to help sellers who are underwater on their mortgages and still make you a profit as a real estate investor, as well as great strategies for using virtual assistants to lighten your work load and other tips for those who are just getting started.
Listen to The Show on iTunes (Preferred Method!)
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
In This Show, We Cover:
- How to get paid to learn about real estate
- How to parlay your talents into a job with a real estate investor;
- How to “shift” with a changing market and recognize future trends
- How to use virtual assistants in your real estate business
- Goals: Good, bad, and ugly
- Getting started with no money by using technology and social media
- What a short sale is and the short sale process
- How to find a great short sale agent
- Tips for getting your short sale offers accepted
Books Mentioned in the Show
Links from the Blog
“When investing in real estate – you have to start out in the mail room.” (Tweet This!)
“Don’t expect to get rich tomorrow. You gotta put the work in, you gotta hustle.” (Tweet This!)
“If you want an easy job, Sell kittens at a pet shop. Real estate investing isn’t easy.”(Tweet This!)
“If you put more fishing lurers out there, you are more likely to catch things.”(Tweet This!)