The concept of wholesaling still confuses a lot of people – and learning how to do it correctly to make great income confuses even more.
Luckily, today on the BiggerPockets Podcast we are going to sit down with a wholesaler who is crushing it with his amazing wholesaling business. Mike Nelson is going to take us inside his business and show us how he is generating huge profits through systems that you can start to implement in your own business today. From marketing to outsourcing to partners and more – this podcast will take you from wholesaling newbie to pro in just an hour.
Don’t miss this show!
Listen to the Podcast Here
In This Show, We Cover
- How Mike lost 2k on the first deal
- Partnering with others while wholesaling
- Virtual wholesaling
- Mike’s exact process for wholesaling a deal
- Postcards vs. Yellow Letters
- The one direct mail tip that blew Josh and Brandon away!
- Tips and tools for finding missing homeowners
- How to hire a Virtual Assistant to help you in your business
Links from the Show
- Accurint by Alexis Nexus
- BP Podcast 018 : Flipping, Marketing, and Wholesaling with Danny Johnson
- BP Podcast 038: Unique Strategies for Buying Real Estate with Travis Daggett
Books Mentioned in the Show
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The 4 Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
The secret to success in business is fixing other people’s headaches. (Tweet This!)
If you don’t have a business card – you are inconveniencing the other person to write down your number. (Tweet This!)