Today on the BiggerPockets Podcast we are excited to welcome back Michael Quarles to the show. Several weeks ago we talked with Michael about his story and spent most of the show discussing the topic of negotiation, never getting to one of the most important topics we wanted to discuss with Michael: marketing. Specifically, Michael is a wealth of knowledge on all things involving direct mail, so today we’re going to tap into that knowledge.\
Today, Michael is going to teach you everything you need to know to get started in successful direct mail marketing and attract leads that no one else can get. We cover everything from market research to creating a call-capture system and everything in between. This show will go down in the history of BiggerPockets as one of the most actionable shows to date!
Listen to The Show on iTunes
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
In This Show, We Cover:
- The ins and outs of whole-tailing
- Everything you ever wanted to know about direct mail
- The beauty of controlling who calls you through direct mail
- How to start marketing even if you only have $500
- What to do in the face of rejection
- How much does a starter marketing budget cost?
- How BiggerPockets is like a beautiful woman
- How to do your market research
- Softwares that tell you what houses in your market have equity
- What filters to set in terms of lead generation
- Probate vs. absentee owners
- How to generate leads from bandit signs without EVER using them
- The 5 different types of direct mail
- The importance of using multiple types of mail
- Hand-written font vs. actual writing
- The biggest mistake people make in direct mail
- How many times should you repeat a mail sequence?
- The importance of setting up your call capture system
- How to memorize scripts
- and much, much more!
- BP Podcast 077: Negotiating Your Way to 1000 Wholetail Real Estate Deals with Michael Quarles
- How to Write the Perfect Elevator Pitch in Under 10 Minutes!
“I’m not a passive income earner, I’m a massive income earner.” (Tweet This!)
“People don’t buy what you sell, they buy who you are.” (Tweet This!)